Discussion Assembly election results:Live updates and discussion.

• Thread starter Jas
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 153
  • Views: Views 13,167
Finally good days going to come for MP RJ and CG peoples. Every farmer will get highest MSP and no need to pay loans and also will get Patrol diesel at ever lowest price, every youth will get government job. Pakistan will stop terrorism in RJ, all naksali will surrender in CG. I am very happy to c that but there is a request for those who support congress. Please for 2019 evaluate one time for congress and BJP and than decide

Finally good days going to come for MP RJ and CG peoples. Every farmer will get highest MSP and no need to pay loans and also will get Patrol diesel at ever lowest price, every youth will get government job. Pakistan will stop terrorism in RJ, all naksali will surrender in CG. I am very happy to c that but there is a request for those who support congress. Please for 2019 evaluate one time for congress and BJP and than decide
Sorry but nothing is going to happen. Congress may perform better then bjp but don't expect much from them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock