Good News Asia Cup 2023 | News & Updates | Winner - India

Someone So called Politician Son/Also President of ACC/ICC and BCCI/IPL enjoying day night in UAE/Arab Countries with organisers for sponsorship, that doesn't mean he hate here and he love them their because he know about Toxic politics supporters. Now whole world things India won't win against Pak that's why India not playing ACC/ICC events. Overall it's bad for Sports events if you're politics follower.

What happened to the hybrid model that was proposed by Pakistan which India had agreed? I don't think It's going to get cancelled. These are just negotiation tactics from ACC and BCCI to put pressure on PCB. If indeed it gets cancelled it's so unfair for Nepal who are almost set to qualify for the first time

Now whole world things India won't win against Pak that's why India not playing ACC/ICC events.
What..? 🤣🤣🤣
Asia Cup 2018,
CWC 2019,
Asia Cup 2022,
T20I World Cup 2022
Winning Moments Against Pakistan Left This Chat..
😜😜🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

What..? 🤣🤣🤣
Asia Cup 2018,
CWC 2019,
Asia Cup 2022,
T20I World Cup 2022
Winning Moments Against Pakistan Left This Chat..
😜😜🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
Yeah you forgot T20I World Cup 2021 India host nation and venue UAE. Overconfidence that host nation India lost important match to Pakistan:hehe:

There is absolutely no need to play Asia Cup.
There is a proverb, "If you are smartest guy in your class then you are in wrong class my friend"
No need to play 50over match against Bangladesh/Pak/Sl/Afg , it will never improve your skill.
If BCCI manages a tournament instead of asia cup comprising of South Africa,New Zealand,England, Australia and India than it will be good series for improving everyone's skill.

Currently cricket faster growing only in asia, without Asia cup/ACC events most of Asian countries hard to get success. No doubt about SENA quality cricketers and good atmosphere, but can't denny that SENA struggling in Asian conditions, only few their players got success here.

But that happens when pitch was doctored but that chances will be less as then it's not bi lateral series
Asian conditions challenging for them, if you observed their teams always there will be Asian origin cricketers on their team. NZ had Mumbai born Ajaz Patel came out of syllabus takes all 10 wickets in innings against India itself.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock