Good News Asia Cup 2023 | News & Updates | Winner - India

• Thread starter Thread starter Vivek3457789
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 906
  • Views Views: Views 64,930
jePsgDD.jpg

Introducing Bumrah after 18 overs means we'll be in the back seat . You have to get him in the first 10 overs itself . Siraj and shami as well . Pandya should come after the powerplay.
We lacked strategy and good seam bowling all rounder for Australia and England WCs, even though our teams were pretty balanced except these. Without good team and strategy, it's not going to be possible. Dravid is good for nothing coach in my humble opinion. Same as that of captain.
Shami and Pandya will be good as new ball bowlers. Finish off Pandya with 4-5 overs upfront and conserve his energy for fielding and batting. Three overs from 18-26 for Bumrah. 2 over rest and then 3 overs again from 30-40. And again 3 overs at death.
Indian Squad For Asia Cup 2023

4eXzUHx.jpg

We are finished. I hope Pakistan and Afghanistan be the finalists. I hope Gurbaz scored heavily in Asia cup along with Salman Agha and Kusal Mendis and Dhanajaya De Silva.

We are finished. I hope Pakistan and Afghanistan be the finalists. I hope Gurbaz scored heavily in Asia cup along with Salman Agha and Kusal Mendis and Dhanajaya De Silva.
Calm down bro calm down,
The Asia Cup hasn't even started yet and you're already freaking out..

True Cricket Season is Coming Up...

South Africa Vs Australia (Star Sports)

England Vs New Zealand (Sony Sports)

India Vs Pakistan (Star Sports)
Our Most Favourites
Pakistan Vs Afghanistan 😜
Bangladesh Vs Sri Lanka 😂

Back
Top Bottom