OTF Exclusive "As I'm Suffering From Kadhal" Starts June 16 exclusively on hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 3,398

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
As I'm Suffering From Kadhal
a Tamil web series
Starts June 16 on hotstar
ddee603ffeb0f2114a5d6c64238b7eb7.jpg
8313d2ec2fa4091cb47abc5dc8f52962.jpg
4ce1a945b9ff69b1ed285e0dff174a7f.jpg
bb67d5b8e55f53ae7138350293595bea.jpg
318df1c9f493f9caa2a7b1eb73cd8bb2.jpg
2976f163d5d0e9e38fe2847fcb419f60.jpg

Just now before saw the promo

It's contains Tamil local abuse words without beep

:damn:damn:angry:angry:wall:wall :eek :eek

Just now before saw the promo

It's contains Tamil local abuse words without beep

:damn:damn:angry:angry:wall:wall :eek :eek

So what bro? So what? It's an web series and it could contain that without any beep.

So what bro? So what? It's an web series and it could contain that without any beep.

If 15 years old kid watch that series what he can learn from that??

Tamil culture is different but nowadays some morons are destroying that by like this series

Btwn , u know Tamil???

Last edited:
If 15 years old kid watch that series what he can learn from that??

Tamil culture is different but nowadays some morons are destroying that by like this series

Btwn , u know Tamil???

i don't think so bro. a 15 year old has a good knowledge abt beep words now a days. Generation hav changed bro.
it's good to see a web series in tamil. that too on hotstar.

b/w that girl in the last pic is Sun TV anchor na?

Btwn , u know Tamil???

No bro I don't knw Tamil language but Tamil and other Indian culture are same but this is up-to us. Isn't it?
Like see we are on that level of education where small small kids knows each and everything.

No bro I don't knw Tamil language but Tamil and other Indian culture are same but this is up-to us. Isn't it?
Like see we are on that level of education where small small kids knows each and everything.

Bro u can able to understand the meaning of those words means u could be felt the same what I felt .. that much wrong words those are

Ok let's leave it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock