Discussion Are you willing to move to other network due to IUC charges on Jio?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 7,011

Will you switch to other network due to IUC?

• Total voters
My mother is porting out as she is annoyed by that balance thing. Jio attracted postpaid users. Do you think they are gonna be happy with talktime balance? Jio should have silently increased their plans by 10-20 bucks while providing unlimited calls like rest of telecom operators that wouldn't have created dissatisfaction by customers towards the brand's promise of forever free voice calls.

My mother is porting out as she is annoyed by that balance thing. Jio attracted postpaid users. Do you think they are gonna be happy with talktime balance? Jio should have silently increased their plans by 10-20 bucks while providing unlimited calls like rest of telecom operators that wouldn't have created dissatisfaction by customers towards the brand's promise of forever free voice calls.
If Jio can provide credit of 6 ps for each incoming minute from other n/w, then it will be some relief to loyal customers!

If Jio can provide credit of 6 ps for each incoming minute from other n/w, then it will be some relief to loyal customers!
IUC isn't much 6p/min is way too less for outgoing calls but balance part is confusing for most customers. They created a mess. Like I said charging ₹170 would've been fine for unlimited calls with charging customers for IUC.

If you call from one network to another network with 75 minutes (1 hr 15 min) daily for 28 days ie 75 min x 0.06 ps =Rs.4.50 @28 DAYS = Rs.126+GST = Rs.148.68/-. So, one month IUC cost = One month unlimited recharge. But for one month recharge of Jio phone get Rs.49/- only! All these are considered without incoming IUC revenue like JIO.

Same applies to Vodafone app too last time i too recharged from the app and i got vouchers worth 50 and extra 400mb/day data so i am too getting 1.9gb per day.
Same here..
After applying ₹50 Voucher, I am getting 1.5GB+400MB i.e. total 1.9GB/Day for 84 Days in ₹400. They also give rewards if you recharge through app. I got extra 10GB Data for 28 Days as a reward.

I have Airtel only. Then how I cast the vote? Bro. You fix an option, I using other network.

Instead of scrapping unlimited calling they should have provided limited minutes of voice Example for ₹98 2GB data + 60 minutes voice and if we want more voice means we can buy iuc top-up packs. They know they can do this but we all know why they didn't.

Else they can increase the overall plan rates to give unlimited voice.

The thing they have done now is a greedy move to increase arpu as well. Seeing the Jio fiber plans i think we might see costlier 4G plans in future especially after spectrum auction :cf2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock