Apple tvOS Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 7,209
tvOS beta 17.2 (21K5330g).
TcPvdzg.jpg
Please Share the UI for Indian Apps

I updated my Apple TV 4K to tvOS 17.2 – and smart TV makers should take note of what Apple is doing

"The default view when you power up the Apple TV 4K is the Apple TV app screen, which, not surprisingly, pushes shows on the company’s own Apple TV Plus service, along with movies you can purchase or rent."

Is it true? Before, it was "all apps view" right?

I updated my Apple TV 4K to tvOS 17.2 – and smart TV makers should take note of what Apple is doing

"The default view when you power up the Apple TV 4K is the Apple TV app screen, which, not surprisingly, pushes shows on the company’s own Apple TV Plus service, along with movies you can purchase or rent."

Is it true? Before, it was "all apps view" right?
It is same like all apps view maybe the article used that statement to gather eye balls or just its a mistake
When u power up it is all apps on the Home Screen maybe he used this to explain when u click double click home app it redirects to apple tv app as a default but generally users change to app view

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock