• Views: Views 7,201
qtRDseL.jpg

tvOS 17’s extra column of icons is its most useful new feature in years

Old:

5lcp0G9.png

New:

4lCj3Hd.png

qwNfOSl.png

After all these years, they still don't have integrated recommendations (In India) from all the different streaming services like Google TV or Fire TV!! People are celebrating one extra column on the home screen LOL!! Apple being Apple!!!

After all these years, they still don't have integrated recommendations (In India) from all the different streaming services like Google TV or Fire TV!! People are celebrating one extra column on the home screen LOL!! Apple being Apple!!!
I don't think Apple TV will ever provide recommendations. A lot of people hate that. Also Roku does not provide any recommendations on the home screen. Both Apple TV and Roku are preferred by those who just wants to see apps on home screen.

Also I don't see search on the home screen. I think Search is only within Apple TV app.

I don't think Apple TV will ever provide recommendations. A lot of people hate that. Also Roku does not provide any recommendations on the home screen. Both Apple TV and Roku are preferred by those who just wants to see apps on home screen.

Also I don't see search on the home screen. I think Search is only within Apple TV app.
It already exists in other countries. I'm not talking about home screen recommendations by the way. It's about the ability to integrate multiple streaming services into the Apple TV app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock