Discussion Apple iPhone 13 Series | iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 7,708
Does the smaller notch on the iPhone 13 bring any added advantage? Like notification icons and all..

Does the smaller notch on the iPhone 13 bring any added advantage? Like notification icons and all..
Not any added advantage right now I am aware of. Even the battery percentage is only visible after we swipe down the top bar.

But since a smaller notch on iPhone 13 is available than the iPhone 12, as per the rumours in future they will add more features to the top area such as battery percentage and notification icons.

Lack of water drop or punch hole notch on iPhones are a big drawback tbh. We can’t view any notifications icons without swiping down.

Steve Wozniak, Apple's cofounder, isn't impressed by the company's recently launched iPhone 13, saying he "can't tell the difference" between his iPhone 13 and its predecessor, the iPhone 12.

"The software that's in it applies to older iPhones, I presume and that's the good part," Wozniak told Yahoo News. He said he also couldn't tell the difference between the new Apple Watch and its previous iteration. The new iPhone 13 has been applauded for having a longer battery life, a better camera, and a stronger glass than the iPhone 12.

"In technology it's like you always want to kind of keep up with the newest and sometimes you are five years behind, seven years behind, you know, and it's still working for you and it's just like that's where the sales come from," Wozniak said.

Suggest me some points so that I can have the best. Anyone with iphone 13/ pro, shoot the best features.

Apple Support officially confirmed iPhone 13 series lacks call noise cancellation, a feature that has been available on past iPhones for over a decade.

Some users state a reset of settings of the iPhone eliminates the problem, while others say they contacted Apple and swapped their handsets for a replacement.

Some users state a reset of settings of the iPhone eliminates the problem, while others say they contacted Apple and swapped their handsets for a replacement.

Sadly I faced the same today….opened an application and the phone became unresponsive.

Had to force restart by pressing Volume Up-> Volume Down->Power Button and the screen turned pink and the phone rebooted.

I hope it’s just a software issue that Apple acknowledges and fixes on immediate basis, but I have still seen people on iOS 15.4 beta’s facing the same issue so not sure if we’ll get an update for this or not soon, for the time being I just hope it doesn’t happen again as I don’t even have a Apple Service center in my city.

Further my battery health dropped to 99% after 2 months of use, not sure if its normal or am I using the phone too much

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock