Apple introduces the iPhone 7, Apple Watch Series 2

• Thread starter adhu84
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 3,140
I don't see any battery spec which is most important for a mobile device. How big it's battery and does it support quick charge ? :huh

Sarkar said:
I don't see any battery spec which is most important for a mobile device. How big it's battery and does it support quick charge ? :huh
They are claiming longest battery life in an iPhone ever with iPhone 7!

ilikered said:
They are claiming longest battery life in an iPhone ever with iPhone 7!

Yep that's what i am seeing everywhere. No mentioned of mAh rating and also no mention of Quick charge  :dodgy

Sarkar said:
Yep that's what i am seeing everywhere. No mentioned of mAh rating and also no mention of Quick charge  :dodgy
They use type c port like nexus. So charging should be quick, though they don't have a specific technology for that.

Oneplus also using usb type c from beginning.

ilikered said:
They use type c port like nexus. So charging should be quick, though they don't have a specific technology for that.
Are you sure it's not lightning connector on iPhone?

And one more thing is that motherboard has to support fast charge so fast charger or connecter will not help if motherboard doesn't support it. For example Redmi 2 Snapdragon 410 processor support quick charge 2 but Xiaomi motherboard restricted it to quick charge 1

BTW I like the dash charging [emoji106]

Sarkar said:
Are you sure it's not lightning connector on iPhone?

And one more thing is that motherboard has to support fast charge so fast charger or connecter will not help if motherboard doesn't support it. For example Redmi 2 Snapdragon 410 processor support quick charge 2 but Xiaomi motherboard restricted it to quick charge 1

BTW I like the dash charging [emoji106]

You are right, that's called lightning port. And yes, motherboard need to support the quick charge tech.

I too heard that the dash charge on Oneplus 3 is awesome!

Yes it is. Dash charging is faster than fast charging.

Within 10 minutes its charges 10% to 65-70% where as Samsung : currently my S6 charging at 93% and 17 mint left till 100% :s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock