Anyone into farming? I want to buy agricultural land :)

• Thread starter nulll
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 1,985
Half of it was joke. Most of it was true. And the post was intended as joke. I am a great actor and wants to be a great director.

U keep making such sarcastic posts which looks real, and when other members here need help it can go wrong way as then it appears that u posted false news/joked on such topics.

Last edited:
Dude that post looks real serious and not like a troll post. I swear i really thought you were also into farming. Moreover you said you couldn't afford school. Beware next time when you make such statements. Someone will remember it for lifetime. 😉
I don't like when people keeps asking what I do. I am not comfortable sharing it. If I had to I'll put in the bio.
U keep making such sarcastic posts which looks real, and when other members here need help it can go wrong way as then it appears that u lied/joked on such topics.
Sorry about the sarcastic comments. Meanwhile farming is a whole different thing. It varies from area to area. We grow rice and mustard. Meanwhile at different parts of India. They grow different things. Land is different. Weather conditions are different. This is not even a place to ask about farming related stuff.

I don't like when people keeps asking what I do. I am not comfortable sharing it. If I had to I'll put in the bio.

Sorry about the sarcastic comments. Meanwhile farming is a whole different thing. It varies from area to area. We grow rice and mustard. Meanwhile at different parts of India. They grow different things. Land is different. Weather conditions are different. This is not even a place to ask about farming related stuff.

You can ask anything in this forum. Its not restricted to 1 topic. U can post any topic but it should not violate DDF Forum Rules.

@nulll bro, sorry for taking your thread offtopic. I really wanted to help so i tried.

It's my personal opinion. This types of businesses deals not speak in here. Here it's not prompt. We discuss face to face is helpful one. Bro.

Take my word. It's a stupid idea as very low return for crop.

If you can jump into fishing business. It's a huge money making machine. Just need huge ponds(in Bengali we call it bill not sure English term). 1 kg fish minimum 300 rupee

Don't know from where you are in the South. Most imported fish comes from AP in my state. Despite West Bengal and Orissa being our neighbour. Just like Sarkar bro said fisheries seems like the best option for you.

Be proud of what you do. Farming is lucrative business if done with proper knowledge, training and equipment.
We definitely need educated lads in farming sector to increase the output.
Best Of Luck!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock