Seeking Help Any offer for renewing Amazon Prime subscription

Mine expires on 15 December and early renewal is not offered by amazon, guess it will be 999 by the time mine comes up for renewal.
Can we buy prime for 499 with another amazon account before discounted price is removed?
Not sure if that works because amazon may block the account in case it identifies the duplicate account :(

Can we buy prime for 499 with another amazon account before discounted price is removed?
Not sure if that works because amazon may block the account in case it identifies the duplicate account :(

you will have to use that account to enjoy prime benefits
simple!

There is offer for loading cash and joining prime ( 20% cashback upto 300 )
Load 1500 and get 300 back and join prime from that.. you will left with 1300 after joining prime..

To get that benefit, you will have to first pay for prime (oct 4th to oct 8th) and then load the money.,..

also the CB will be given to you at a later date..

Hello, My prime membership ended today and I have ordered a Echo dot with one year free prime member for which delivery is due on Nov. If I order Prime with Rs499 offer will I get two year of membership.

Until then will I be able to access my Fire tv stick prime videos?

Amazon has no answer for this.

Last edited:
Hello, My prime membership ended today and I have ordered a Echo dot with one year free prime member for which delivery is due on Nov. If I order Prime with Rs499 offer will I get two year of membership.
Probably not. In the greed of saving 500, you might end up losing 499. Place your bets carefully. :wink:

BTW waiting for Echo dot review :surprised:

Looks like Rs499 offer prime membership ends by this month.
9-LastJoin-1500x300._CB513061622_.jpg

Source Amazon.in

@CarthikNaga

@Optimus_Prime can answer your query. His memebrship has been extended till 2019.
see brother, My membership going to end on 05/05/18 and I already purchased a echo device and as per T&C , from 6/5/18 My subscription will renew for 1 year. Thus I told my subscription will end on 2019.
Now I think @Carthick Naga bro, U placed an echo device and Already ur prime membership ended...now what will happen. see the following T&C

for the customers who Purchase the Product under this Offer but whose Prime subscription expires before activation of the Product, unless Amazon determines earlier in its sole discretion, they will enjoy the benefits of Prime subscription for a period of 1 year on activation of the Product.

In this case U have to wait until u received and Activate ur product. Chances are there to receive the product on 1-5th november, SO if u can wait till that day then Its fine otherwise U may buy prime membership now for 1 year and after that one year end ur prime subscription will automatically renew for 1 more year.

Choice is Yours.

and IF u buy now, prime membership u can get 50/- cashback .

Until then will I be able to access my Fire tv stick prime videos?

Amazon has no answer for this.

As you had no prime membership while ordering echo, your prime membership will automatically be applied and buying one more will lead to a wastage of Rs. 499

So just had a conversation with Amazon Support team. I was told I can buy Rs499 prime membership today and use it till Oct 2018 and from Oct 2018 to Oct 2019 Prime membership with the echo dot will be activated later.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock