• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 628

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
In the recent Amazon Prime Day sale, I bought a 20W Anker charger. I was using Apple 12W USB A charger till now, and it works great. I was in need of another charger and having heard and read great reviews about Anker chargers everywhere, I decided to try it. Price was 1270, it’s the same now too, so no difference in price during the sale.

Charger is very compact, compared to the Apple 12W charger. Charging speeds are impressive. iPhone 12 gets charged from 5 to 80 percent in about 40 minutes. Mobile doesn’t heat up much during the charge and the charger too stays at normal temperature. Please note that there’s no cable included in the box, you should have a Type C to Lightning cable (Type C in case of Android) with you to use this charger.

Overall, I think this is a great purchase for charging iPhones, since the Apple 20W charger costs much higher than this.

Charger Picture:

lfpnnm5.jpg

Link to purchase if anyone’s interested

Anker Usb C, 20W Pd Fast Powerport Iii Charger For Cellular Phones,Tablets,Smartwatches - Amazon.in

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock