Good News Amazon Prime Video user interface getting a redesign

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 8,430
Yeah . Finally received the new interface on both Google Tv and Fire TVstick 4k max today.

On Live Tv section, discovery plus, manorama max app channels and shorts tv is listed
Good...
In my chromocast with google tv not received yet..
Not in fire stick 4k as well

Fire stick screens
C8djgAy.jpg

XVzvBjK.jpg

AnPIL8i.jpg
KrUA9rK.jpg

It's updated on my Mobile phone.. But the UI elements aren't working properly...

abrXBj3.png

YxPfIer.png

The Top 10 isn't distinguished enough with the style imo...

Finally, the title logos should have been worked better as well. I have seen this issue on Netflix and even in newer Disney+ Hotstar App as well, but not in this extent... Should improve that...

bEN8kO5.png

One more thing I didn't liked was that profile sitting at the top occupying all that space with non to no use.. Should be on the bottom Bar by incorporating Downloads on that profile page itself along with Watchlist or should have used that unused space for some other purposes like search or etc which Netflix is doing.

Last edited:
MIiyNJ0.jpg

I liked the look on TV but on the Title Page Hero, the play option is rediculously big and so out of place on that design imo...

Prime video updated with new interface, for me on all devices.
But Why its not showing Live TV tab/section anywhere for me.
I checked on Android 12 Mobile, Ipad Pro, Firetv4k, firetvlite, VU Android TV, Realme4kstick Apple TV4k

On the other hand, my friend who got very old Sony Android TV, he got Live Tv section in New prime video app

See screen shot from my mobile
RO6yYAu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock