Amazon Prime Video Channels - News & Updates

Buying this in the middle of Prime subscription makes zero sense as one will be forced to renew Prime to get benefit of full membership. It's a loss for customers.

For everything I would want to watch on Prime Video I would have to pay ₹4940 a year. This is why having streaming services for everything is stupid and expensive. These smaller platforms are destined to fail in long run.

Buying this in the middle of Prime subscription makes zero sense as one will be forced to renew Prime to get benefit of full membership. It's a loss for customers.
Even if your prime expires after you buy the BBC subscription you will still be able to watch just the BBC content on the Amazon prime video app for a year from the time of subscription even without the base prime video subscription. You will need Prime only when you need to renew the BBC subscription.

Can I be on ₹189 plan and cancel? While still having a Prime Video channel subscriptions for a year. I realised that my uncle's current plan is monthly plan. He is paying since April. I think he will retain. What if he cancels? Will my benefits of Curiosity Stream forefit?

@Esmail and @Prithi Deb bro. Please help on this.

Can I be on ₹189 plan and cancel? While still having a Prime Video channel subscriptions for a year. I realised that my uncle's current plan is monthly plan. He is paying since April. I think he will retain. What if he cancels? Will my benefits of Curiosity Stream forefit?

@Esmail and @Prithi Deb bro. Please help on this.
No, once a channel is active it will remain available till the validity of one year even if the base Amazon prime video subscription lapses. Irrespective of it being a monthly subscription.

Punjabi OTT Chaupal added to Prime video channels
XafIyob.jpg

Festive offer on Prime Video Channels.
9ccFXcN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock