Amazon Prime Membership - Discussions, News & Updates

27fef1f6ab3cc06f0c35ede4bddd3715.jpg
c455272009b45fc74ac50787c7dc0fe0.jpg

Optimus_Prime said:
My name is Optimus Prime and I am also Prime in amazon too :shy :shy

Congrats & my best wishes Optimus prime for subscribing Amazon Prime :lol:rofl;):hs:tup

#just4fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one bro. I got the same small goodies while subscribing last year.

Now finally today I have also subscribe Amazon Prime ☺️ @ ₹499
8xr85z.jpg

Last edited:
I renewed my prime subscription last week but did not get any goodies this time, might be they are sending it for first time subscribers only(I also received them last year).

Hi

Due to late delivery, I contacted Amazon, they gave me below reply and extended my current prime membership by a month.

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear your item "Amkette Evo Gamepad Wired (For All OTG Supported Android Phones and Tablets only)" didn't arrive by the guaranteed delivery date of 16th October 2017.

The package is still in transit and we request you to wait for 24 hours for your package to reach you.

Without making any delay, I have right away contacted the courier to deliver the product to you on high priority and I have also added delivery preference to your order.

I have also provided the courier department with your contact number "98xxxxxxxx" and asked them to contact you immediately for delivery.

I assure you that you will receive this order on a high priority without any further delay.

As a token of apology, I have extended your prime membership to 1 month where your prime membership is valid till 9th July 2018.

I have checked and found that you have been a regular customer Amazon.in and you have never complained for any issue and this time you have contacted and that is also because you really face trouble and inconvenience.

Our team is working towards improving your delivery experience in the future. We are sorry about the inconvenience caused.

Rest assure, we are here to take care of all these and we'll take every action to prevent you from bearing any loss. This is our duty and responsibilities to take care of our customer's interest and money as well.

Please write back to us if you have further any queries, we will be glad to help you.

It's our privilege to have you as our valuable customer. We look forward to a very warm and fruitful association with you.

Wishing you a happy Diwali from Amazon!!

We appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today

Warmest regards,
Yashaswini

Amazon.in

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock