Amazon Prime Help Needed

Bro one doubt, How you are able to share hotstar at same time.
We were unable to play a live match at same time on both devices.

Jor jor se bolke sabko scheme bta de 🤣🤣 well its only joke...yes you can use it on multiple devices...and same way netlfix 's 5 devices plan can be easily used by 15+ people without any single problem yes its right because it ll be very rare moment that 5 friends are streaming content at same time ....but @shreyaskini bro i guess it ll be good if we dont share that ideas here because whoever use netlfix ,amazon prime vedio account most of them used to see our site dream dth ...so it ll result in large revenue loss for them if we share these ideas here already these streaming services are in loss... moreever i think its illegel to share account with other users ...you can stream one account on 8 devices from that it means your personl laptop, smart tv , smartphone , tablet etc.. it doesn't mean its allowed to share with friends but again if we share account no one gonna notice or no one gonna punish us 🤣🤣 but In long term it ll be not good for them and if there loss continue they may close there services...bapun raz bro you can delete our all posts regarding account sharing if you find it genuine
Bro how is it illegal? Friends can be like family. The Netflix account i have is being used by 4 people itself. Nothing is illegal here. On the other hand if we share it with 15 then definitely it is wrong since you're misusing and illegally distributing.

Bro how is it illegal? Friends can be like family. The Netflix account i have is being used by 4 people itself. Nothing is illegal here. On the other hand if we share it with 15 then definitely it is wrong since you're misusing and illegally distributing.
You Sharing amazon prime with 12 friends 🤫🤣..it is illegal too ...i know its illegal bro but i already say that they are not gonna care about it ...its upto us if as a good citizen we need to pay for there service same way as we pay tax

You Sharing amazon prime with 12 friends 🤫🤣..it is illegal too ...i know its illegal bro but i already say that they are not gonna care about it ...its upto us if as a good citizen we need to pay for there service same way as we pay tax
Who said i am sharing with 12 friends bro? We have 12 devices out of which 3 is mine itself. Four of us are sharing. I made it clear already. Whichever new device you login from gets added in the devices list.

Moreover prime has no such restrictions in their terms and conditions from what i read. Even if there is it doesn't matter since we are in no way misusing. I don't even need prime.

Last edited:
I see Prime Video and Amazon are linked. Suppose you are logged in to any of their app other will automatically login you with same credentials. Does that mean people here using different account of friends for APV ordering through their frienda from Amazon IN as well or they do not need to manually switch sccounts everytime?

I see Prime Video and Amazon are linked. Suppose you are logged in to any of their app other will automatically login you with same credentials. Does that mean people here using different account of friends for APV ordering through their frienda from Amazon IN as well or they do not need to manually switch sccounts everytime?
Most likely as it's annoying to log out as you gotta log in all the apps again. You also lose access to save music, videos and books as you logged out.

Subscribed to Amazon Prime today. But video quality doesn't look like Netflix. Is it because my Xiaomi Mi A2 don't support Widevine L1 certification? Maybe video resolution capped at 480p?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock