Amazon Prime Help Needed

Pallab501

Reaction score
Hello Guys, Me and my friend thinking of subscribing to Amazon Prime. If we subscribed to Amazon Prime can we use one account on two devices to watch Prime Videos? Do they allow another device?
Me & my friend also subscribed Hotstar Sports annual pack by sharing.

If we subscribed to Amazon Prime can we use one account on two devices to watch Prime Videos? Do they allow another device?
Yes. Login IDs will be same. I believe amazon these days allows upto 4 devices. They can be TV, Tablet and mobile etc. I used to have 8 devices linked on Amazon Prime Video, since they were unused ones i deleted them.

I am unsure if you can play on multiple devices at once though. Just like how Hotstar can't be played on PC if being played on mobile from same account.

My friend has given his account to his brother, me and another friend. We have 12 total devices connected. This isn't unethical and infact will save a lot of money so that you can subscribe to other OTT services and enjoy more content. Happy streaming 😀

My friend has given his account to his brother, me and another friend. We have 12 total devices connected. This isn't unethical and infact will save a lot of money so that you can subscribe to other OTT services and enjoy more content. Happy streaming 😀
But that account is used in amazon also....everyone will access purchase and browsing history😅

My friend has given his account to his brother, me and another friend. We have 12 total devices connected. This isn't unethical and infact will save a lot of money so that you can subscribe to other OTT services and enjoy more content. Happy streaming
Jor jor se bolke sabko scheme bta de 🤣🤣 well its only joke...yes you can use it on multiple devices...and same way netlfix 's 5 devices plan can be easily used by 15+ people without any single problem yes its right because it ll be very rare moment that 5 friends are streaming content at same time ....but @shreyaskini bro i guess it ll be good if we dont share that ideas here because whoever use netlfix ,amazon prime vedio account most of them used to see our site dream dth ...so it ll result in large revenue loss for them if we share these ideas here already these streaming services are in loss... moreever i think its illegel to share account with other users ...you can stream one account on 8 devices from that it means your personl laptop, smart tv , smartphone , tablet etc.. it doesn't mean its allowed to share with friends but again if we share account no one gonna notice or no one gonna punish us 🤣🤣 but In long term it ll be not good for them and if there loss continue they may close there services...bapun raz bro you can delete our all posts regarding account sharing if you find it genuine

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock