Amazon Prime Day 2019 - 15th - 16th July

Amazon’s Prime Day sale gained a lot of attention. Interestingly the best deal during the sale on 15th, 16th July was a glitch where Amazon sold Rs 9 lakh worth camera gear for just Rs 6500. The gears were from brands including Sony, Fujifilm and Canon. What’s more interesting is that after buying it, Lucky buyers are thanking Jeff Bezos for the glitch.
Amazon Is Selling Rs 9 Lakh Camera Gear For Rs 6500 By Mistake. Buyers Are Thanking Bezos

Amazon’s Prime Day sale gained a lot of attention. Interestingly the best deal during the sale on 15th, 16th July was a glitch where Amazon sold Rs 9 lakh worth camera gear for just Rs 6500. The gears were from brands including Sony, Fujifilm and Canon. What’s more interesting is that after buying it, Lucky buyers are thanking Jeff Bezos for the glitch.
Amazon Is Selling Rs 9 Lakh Camera Gear For Rs 6500 By Mistake. Buyers Are Thanking Bezos
Wasn't in India 😅 if i knew I'd also have purchased and sold it on olx for a profit.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock