Amazon Prime Day 2019 - 15th - 16th July

Strangely, I agree with you on this. Then again once the Walmart money runs out. They will be back to same. I think instead of discounts as they already have popular and brand value. Flipkart should heavily invest in improving logistics. Ekart is no ATS.
For me after moving to village they're using Delhivery for dispatch. EKart here is excellent. In fact better than anyone else. It's not about who is better anyway. We buy from where we get more discounts 😂

For me after moving to village they're using Delhivery for dispatch. EKart here is excellent. In fact better than anyone else. It's not about who is better anyway. We buy from where we get more discounts 😂
Yes, both Amazon & Flipkart are using Delhivery & Ecom for devirey in village location.
ATS is far more better and faster than Flipkart.

Is there any option to chat with CC in Flipkart App??

Yes, both Amazon & Flipkart are using Delhivery & Ecom for devirey in village location.
ATS is far more better and faster than Flipkart.

Is there any option to chat with CC in Flipkart App??
There's an option to chat with seller i think. Don't think we can chat with Flipkart CC. You can arrange for a call though. This chat option is a big advantage for Amazon. Found myself using it many times.

Last edited:
I did shopping worth around 22K using 2 prime accounts, offers were ok but not great.

I was waiting for prime day and started adding many items from 15 days, finally prices were more or less similar but 10% discount with HDFC bank made me place order.

Yes i find Flipkart giving more discounts compared to Amazon on majority of stuffs. So prime day i think was nowhere close to their sale last year somewhere in oct-nov.

I have purchased Samsung A70 for Rs. 21000 by exchanging my old phone Samsung J7 pro.

Last edited:
Maggi Fusian recorded its highest ever sale on Amazon Prime Day sale. They sold units worth Rs. 2.5 Lakh in just 2 days period.

The box, created for the platform, became the bestseller in the ‘grocery and gourmet foods’ section within just four hours of the launch and continued to be the most sold item during the entire duration of sales on this section.

This Amazon Prime Day, it rained sales on Maggi Fusian - ET BrandEquity

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock