Editor-in-chief, OnlyTech
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
sWDilm9.png

Amazon.in | Prime Day 2019

New Punjabi Movies addition :-
1) Muklawa Streaming from 7 th of July Onwards
2) Chandigarh Amritsar Chandigarh Streaming from 10th of July Onwards .
I think that now I have to take Prime membership , earilier I was using in Trial period

how was prime day sale for you? did you find anything which you wanted at a good/discounted price?

I did not buy anything as I felt the prices were not really the lowest this time for the things I was looking for. Overall, it was a mega flop as far as I am concerned.

how was prime day sale for you? did you find anything which you wanted at a good/discounted price?

I did not buy anything as I felt the prices were not really the lowest this time for the things I was looking for. Overall, it was a mega flop as far as I am concerned.
Flipkart had a much better sale tbh. I saw many products which were genuinely discounted unlike on Amazon. It was indeed a flop. No wonder i don't purchase anything on Amazon other than few groceries and also use Amazon Pay for recharges. That's about it.

In OCT sale price were cheapest.
I only bough grocery items, otherwise prices were same as before.

Flipkart had a much better sale tbh. I saw many products which were genuinely discounted unlike on Amazon. It was indeed a flop. No wonder i don't purchase anything on Amazon other than few groceries and also use Amazon Pay for recharges. That's about it.
Strangely, I agree with you on this. Then again once the Walmart money runs out. They will be back to same. I think instead of discounts as they already have popular and brand value. Flipkart should heavily invest in improving logistics. Ekart is no ATS.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock