Amazon Pharmacy: News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 7,682
Amazon is providing flat15% Discount while Pharmeasy provides Higher Discount (few times I got close to 30% discount).

After pharmeasy took over midlife their service has improved drastically. Now they also call you if some medicine has gone out of stock and offer Alternative brand for the same.

If there is any small mistake in your prescription and is invalid because of that then their partner Doctors Will call you free of cost & provide you a valid prescription. (After asking few questions relating to your health.)

Amazon has to work very hard to beat pharmeasy.
Yes pharmeasy king in this sector and having almost all rare medicine in stock .. one time a medicine not available in my area Apollo pharmacy but available in pharmeasy only issue is pincode undeliverable issue

So i back to Apollo pharmacy and ordered particular medicine got it by next day

Yes pharmeasy king in this sector and having almost all rare medicine in stock .. one time a medicine not available in my area Apollo pharmacy but available in pharmeasy only issue is pincode undeliverable issue

So i back to Apollo pharmacy and ordered particular medicine got it by next day
Apollo pharmacy is not available in MP.

Pharmeasy service used to be very bad but they are improving quickly.

Amazon is providing flat15% Discount while Pharmeasy provides Higher Discount (few times I got close to 30% discount).

After pharmeasy took over midlife their service has improved drastically. Now they also call you if some medicine has gone out of stock and offer Alternative brand for the same.

If there is any small mistake in your prescription and is invalid because of that then their partner Doctors Will call you free of cost & provide you a valid prescription. (After asking few questions relating to your health.)

Amazon has to work very hard to beat pharmeasy.
Currently only positive of Amazon Pharmacy is no minimum order value for Prime Members also I think doctors consultation option is there in amazon too in case of prescription cases.

Currently only positive of Amazon Pharmacy is no minimum order value for Prime Members also I think doctors consultation option is there in amazon too in case of prescription cases.
There is no doctors prescription right now...If no prescription then it asks to upload and says to go back page...Once it launched then ever medicine and services be there..Hopefully...

8vqiUtX.jpg

There is no doctors prescription right now...If no prescription then it asks to upload and says to go back page...Once it launched then ever medicine and services be there..Hopefully...

8vqiUtX.jpg
Actually when you order at that time a check box comes that if your prescription is invalid then whether you need to cancel your order or a doctor's callback will be accepted. I ordered some medicines for my dad and at that time it showed.

Actually when you order at that time a check box comes that if your prescription is invalid then whether you need to cancel your order or a doctor's callback will be accepted. I ordered some medicines for my dad and at that time it showed.
I didn't go further...It's for checking only... Actually my needed medicines r not available..So presently not useful for me...

I think it's great that Amazon is expanding its offerings to include pharmaceuticals, especially since it can be a convenient and safe option for those who may not want to leave their homes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock