Amazon Pharmacy: News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 7,697
IMO screw both offline and online pharmacies. Online pharmacy sends incomplete prescription or don't sell some medicines related to mental health. Than offline pharmacists gets too much introvert and discourages from taking powerful medicines. Best is homeopathic clinics. Doctors themselves prescribes and sells whatever we need. Cuz, that's how they make most of the money.

Best is homeopathic clinics. Doctors themselves prescribes and sells whatever we need. Cuz, that's how they make most of the money.
Super no side effects , no irritation took medicine as a sweet balls I love this practice still I remember in my teens whenever I got cough & fever I was ask my parents to go homeopathic clinic to get 3 bottles of sweet balls 🤣😝

Super no side effects , no irritation took medicine as a sweet balls I love this practice still I remember in my teens whenever I got cough & fever I was ask my parents to go homeopathic clinic to get 3 bottles of sweet balls 🤣😝
Last October got something called corn on foot which didn't let me walk properly. Doctor outright recommend surgery to get it removed which I outright refused. Visited nearby homeopathy clinic on suggestion from my aunt. Gave me some sweet medicines along with a gel called Thuja Gel. I can walk peacefully within 3 days. Corn has slowly got soft and came off.

Amazon can't compete with these offers. Other e-pharmacy sites are provided bigger discounts + additional cashback on using wallets/ digital payment methods.

mqTRPDc.png

Re9T5Nf.png

Yes available in my app too but most of the medicine not deliver to my pincode though in Chennai pincode

I'm in Mumbai and it only shows over the counter meds for order, prescription based meds are not available yet so it's not gone live pan India

Amazon is providing flat15% Discount while Pharmeasy provides Higher Discount (few times I got close to 30% discount).

After pharmeasy took over midlife their service has improved drastically. Now they also call you if some medicine has gone out of stock and offer Alternative brand for the same.

If there is any small mistake in your prescription and is invalid because of that then their partner Doctors Will call you free of cost & provide you a valid prescription. (After asking few questions relating to your health.)

Amazon has to work very hard to beat pharmeasy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock