Discussion Amazon Payment option got cleared.

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey,

Today all my payment options got deleted from amazon's account. Both debit and credit cards. Is it just me or does anyone else have this issue?

One of my friends had a similar issue but his ICICI card was still showing up in his account. But for me, HDFC, ICICI, Union Bank all got deleted.

He said it's due to the new RBI rule:

Same issue faced 6 months ago, saved debit and credit cards unavailable during payment but I was still able to find all saved card details at Account -> Manage Payment options.
Asked cc for the same, they told to delete all saved cards and then try to add again and it worked.

Same issue faced 6 months ago, saved debit and credit cards unavailable during payment but I was still able to find all saved card details at Account -> Manage Payment options.
Asked cc for the same, they told to delete all saved cards and then try to add again and it worked.

I didn't find them there so just added them again.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock