Amazon India News & Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 170
  • Views: Views 62,925
Why not. This is absolutely fine. They are returning you your change money which they should.👌
It's correct system 👍. eg. In our shop, if a costumer had invoice ₹101. I leave the ₹1 and take 100 only. Instead the invoice is ₹99, and if haven't change, they change the face and ask, " in this big shop, you have no 1 rupee?.

It's correct system 👍. eg. In our shop, if a costumer had invoice ₹101. I leave the ₹1 and take 100 only. Instead the invoice is ₹99, and if haven't change, they change the face and ask, " in this big shop, you have no 1 rupee?.
It is possible because of this cashless method.

Purchase via payzapp prepaid card for ₹500 or more between 25th to 31st December and get 10% cashback upto ₹300

India welcomed Jeff Bezos this week with an antitrust probe. On top of that, thousands of small merchants who typically compete with one another are beginning to gather across the country to hold a protest against the alleged predatory practices by the e-commerce giant. But Amazon founder and chief executive’s love for one of the company’s most important overseas markets remains untainted.

At a conference in New Delhi on Wednesday, Bezos and Amit Agarwal, the head of Amazon India, announced that the American giant is pumping $1 billion into India operations to help small and medium-sized businesses in the country come online. This is in addition to about $5.5 billion the company has previously invested in the country.

Amazon to invest $1 billion to help digitize small businesses in India – TechCrunch

IOD18OO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock