Amazon India News & Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 170
  • Views: Views 63,463
@Bapun Raz bro I don't know how to report the seller. I have contacted CC but as you can see they are not going to do anything.

QP6YOP9.png
This should be posted on Twitter and Amazon should be tagged.

Realme C2 is i think flipkart exclusive. So you should buy from flipkart.
Acc to me amazon cant do anything in this matter because its seller who decided the price of this device. The price is high because he bought the device @6999 from flipkart then selling it here on Amazon to make some profit 😅

How can we get sure
They need to mention actual date if this is not a expired one
U buy this Bro. It's sure not expired 👍if it expired one the Bill with this pack. And we complaint in consumer forum. And a reputed company not do like this, coz of the fear of their competitors.
U know, I am an pharmacist. And nowadays 64 pcs not running fast, Bro. So they offered , this price. And local pharmacy and super market also offering this.

Last edited:
U buy this Bro. It's sure not expired 👍if it expired one the Bill with this pack. And we complaint in consumer forum. And a reputed company not do like this, coz of the fear of their competitors.
U know, I am an pharmacist. And nowadays 64 pcs not running fast, Bro. So they offered , this price. And local pharmacy and super market also offering this.
Sometime the opposite also happens.

I saw best before date was shown as 2021 but i got it till 2020 for same shown date product order. Since still two years left i kept it without making any issue. They share details of latest available stock mostly i think.

Bugs in Search Feature of Amazon.in (Website / Desktop Version)
Have someone noticed the strange output of search results on Amazon.in ?
While searching for a particular product I noticed some of the products are not showing in search results, whereas if I click that particular product from my wish list or cart, then the product is very much in stock and ready to buy.
Another thing I noticed is that if we sort (arrange) the search results in any way other than Featured, say Price : Low to High, Avg. Customer Review, Newest Arrival etc. then search results are far lower in number. Only the default search result (Featured) yield quite a large number.
Let me explain my point with an example :
On a PC or (Mobile : Site Desktop Version) Open Amazon.in home page ---> search : ALL : Kent Kit
You will see ----> 56 results for "kent kit"
now if we sort these results : Sort by : Price Low to High, you will see ---> 17 results for "kent kit"
Strangely the following product does not show in search results :
Kent Spare KIT of Inline Filter and Membrane: Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen

Amazon users, any idea about this weird search behavior ? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock