Amazon India News & Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 170
  • Views: Views 62,870
Amazon is Currently Offline

2AiH9kR.jpg

5KtwMky.jpg

i buy Colgate Max Fresh Toothpase (150g+150g) @122/- from Amazon. per piece Price 61/- and the MRP of this product is 92/-
i am sharing some pics of product.
first i am sharing 2 pics which i bought from Local market.
next pics of amazon product.
i feel that amazon product is not original because Diff Between Local Product and Amazon product is too much which i am sharing.
Diff 1 :- see 1st pic and 4th pic bottom side Green Mark (Darkness Diff)
Diff 2 :- See 2nd pic and 5th Pic (Printing on tube dullness and brightness and Bottom Side Bar code shown in Local Market product and no bar code on Amazon Product)
Diff 3 :- Tube Paste i feel thickness in material
DDF Member plz clear ( who are online experts ) Amazon product is fake or original ??
my suspect is right or not ??
ifkCrsWl.jpg

QMWFYaYl.jpg

iyOp1Xnl.jpg

RmpFEwgl.jpg

ccWvBArl.jpg

DNZAbFK.jpg

Amazon has added 'Voice' to its shopping app in India in a bid to find "new ways to engage" with its customers. This feature enables customers on the Amazon Shopping app to interact with their voice commands. The new feature is available for both Prime and non-Prime customers and can be used on devices that run on Android OS 5.1 or above.

Amazon India Android App Now Lets You Shop Using Your Voice

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock