Breaking Amazon Great Indian Festival | 29th Sept-4th Oct

I haven't bought anything with any card mentioned during any offer period till now, but I'm gonna get a Mobile on Amazon using SBI card. Wish to know how it works . Can anyone help me out?
You just need to select your SBI Card as Payment Method while checkout. And the discount will be instantly applied to the total cost of your order.

Suppose you are buying a ₹10,000 Smartphone. While checkout select your SBI Card as payment method. Discount will be instantly applied and you will get 10% Discount (i.e. ₹1000). You will have to pay only ₹9,000.

Win Win Situation for Amazon Pay ICICI Card users, on Flipkart also we would be able to avail 10% instant discount, and even on Amazon(5% instant and 5% rewards) :nj::nj::nj:
Yes Bro For Amazon Pay ICICI we get 10% on both flipkart and amazon.. On Last Sale Also I availed the same on both...

Last edited:
Any chance for Recharge/Bill Payment offers with 100% Cashback during this festival? I remember last time they did have a similar one.

Also, is the flat Rs 35 Cashback offer a monthly affair now? :wink2:

I haven't bought anything with any card mentioned during any offer period till now, but I'm gonna get a Mobile on Amazon using SBI card. Wish to know how it works . Can anyone help me out?
During festive offers they generally give 20% discount on original price. You will get addtional bank card discount on discounted price. Last month during Independence Day Happy Days offer, I purchased 4K Fire Tv Stick worth Rs.5999/- for Rs. 4319.10 like this:

Original price 5,999.00
Promotion Applied 1200.00 (20%)
Offer price 4799.00
Bank Discount: 479.90(10% on SBI Card)
Net price: 4319.10
I got a total discount of 1679.90

Last edited:
new_table_mob

Rectangle_2

If i buy 65 inch TV for Rs.58000 by SBI credit card , How much i will get as discount ?

OnePlus TV (all models) and iPhone XR (all models) are excluded for the SBI Bonus cashback of upto 8000

I need to buy a biometric device from Amazon should I wait till tomorrow (29th)?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock