Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Bros Is it worth to pre book Amazon fire tv stick 4k or should I go for the old one the Amazon fire tv stick as I don't have a 4k tv. I have a full hd 43 inches one. Can I browse net through it? As I have registered for Jio giga fiber is it compatible with fire tv. As I came to know that only jio apps will run on giga tv set top box and no other apps like Amazon prime video or Netflix. Should I go for fire tv stick. And how is the experience in terms of picture quality in fire tv stick. Please answer.
1.As you dont have 4k TV then i recommend you buy old FireStick.
2. Performance & quality is superb but only con is youtube works only in desktop mode there no app for it.

Bros Is it worth to pre book Amazon fire tv stick 4k or should I go for the old one the Amazon fire tv stick as I don't have a 4k tv. I have a full hd 43 inches one. Can I browse net through it? As I have registered for Jio giga fiber is it compatible with fire tv. As I came to know that only jio apps will run on giga tv set top box and no other apps like Amazon prime video or Netflix. Should I go for fire tv stick. And how is the experience in terms of picture quality in fire tv stick. Please answer.
Go for FHD (old) firestick as you don't have 4k tv & wait for the offer period, I just bought one for my friend (in offer period) for ₹2799+ ₹100 cash back (effective price of ₹2699) whereas the regular price is ₹3999.

1.As you dont have 4k TV then i recommend you buy old FireStick.
2. Performance & quality is superb but only con is youtube works only in desktop mode there no app for it.
there is youtube appS for firestick...google..

there is youtube appS for firestick...google..
That Youtube was not an app , that was a bookmark of youtube.com/tv and too not working since January
We can browse Youtube from Mozila Firefox or Amazon Silk Browser.

Go for FHD (old) firestick as you don't have 4k tv & wait for the offer period, I just bought one for my friend (in offer period) for ₹2799+ ₹100 cash back (effective price of ₹2699) whereas the regular price is ₹3999.
If u don’t have a 4k Tv then what’s the point of spending 6k on new Firestick. Better go for regular Fire Tv stick for roughly half the price during offer. As for JioGiga Fiber,nothing is clear abt launch and availability
Thanks bros for all of your's great advises. It will help me a lot for my buying the device. Thanks again.

Thanks bros for all of your's great advises. It will help me a lot for my buying the device. Thanks again.
If you have any friend living in us then you can get it fire tv stick 4k for 3500 see its has better processor and ram for smooth function with dolby atmos and picture quality is too good if you have 4k tv as i am using 4k firetv from that i can say if you have 4k tv then only go for it but even 4k tv are all smart so you can watch netflix and prime video on 4k tv itself so normal firetv is good option.

i don't really understand what u r saying but there are youtube apps for firestick like modded official yourtube app for firestick/smart tube app/ mobile tube etc.
download modded official from link below
https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4616635&d=1539277032
Earlier days there was an bookmark for Youtube in firetv stick.
But since January , due to conflict between amazon and Google , That bookmark became obsolete.now we have to use Mozila Firefox to browse youtube and it's working perfectly
We can select upto 1080p quality , we can switch on and off subtitle also.

Earlier days there was an bookmark for Youtube in firetv stick.
But since January , due to conflict between amazon and Google , That bookmark became obsolete.now we have to use Mozila Firefox to browse youtube and it's working perfectly
We can select upto 1080p quality , we can switch on and off subtitle also.
picture quality and other options are there in app too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock