Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

I bought a pair of Duracell batteries and rechargeable batteries for 400 the charge didn't complete even after 2weeks of heavy usage...absolutely worth the price
You meant to say that you brought rechargeable battery of duracell brand and its still running after 2 weeks without charging again.

Can anyone pm the firestick apk's for tvfplay and gaana.com so that i can sideload the same on internet tv. I have done the same for voot.
Thanks in Advance.

Approx 2-2.5Mnth .
Anyway I bought 8piece Amazon Basic AAA battery from Amazon @159 only
are you taking of godrej aaa gp ultra heavy duty battery which cost only 11 rs?
amazon basic available for 349 for 20 pcs but in dilemma to buy or not cause batteries would last approx 30 months and who knows what happen till then and battery too has expiry.

are you taking of godrej aaa gp ultra heavy duty battery which cost only 11 rs?
amazon basic available for 349 for 20 pcs but in dilemma to buy or not cause batteries would last approx 30 months and who knows what happen till then and battery too has expiry.
Yes. That one from Godrej.
Go for 8 piece.
It's only ₹159

Bros Is it worth to pre book Amazon fire tv stick 4k or should I go for the old one the Amazon fire tv stick as I don't have a 4k tv. I have a full hd 43 inches one. Can I browse net through it? As I have registered for Jio giga fiber is it compatible with fire tv. As I came to know that only jio apps will run on giga tv set top box and no other apps like Amazon prime video or Netflix. Should I go for fire tv stick. And how is the experience in terms of picture quality in fire tv stick. Please answer.

Bros please any staff members or experts / moderators can answer my questions. It will be a great help for my buying decisions. Looking forward for your answer.

If u don’t have a 4k Tv then what’s the point of spending 6k on new Firestick. Better go for regular Fire Tv stick for roughly half the price during offer. As for JioGiga Fiber,nothing is clear abt launch and availability

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock