Some snap shot
025200e961089f34054af2dc27659bfa.jpg

dd3041f94fda5aeab2439725b9aef30d.jpg

65037b4c6023bd484a4f544af2497a0f.jpg

783d0da6a8b5218c6a61b36b3338e9f7.jpg

45f9b7dfd578117e4e639a492a9ca188.jpg

06baa48c2704bf04536e7f5d63a281c2.jpg

db82dd712e35b864af2bd5c10d1439a8.jpg

Team Note: Post Edited as per Forum Rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
yesterday I postd few snaps of ****** here... Who deleted those pics and that too with out any notice?

Team Note: Post Edited as per Forum Rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
yesterday I postd few snaps of ***** here... Who deleted those pics and that too with out any notice?
As bapun bro said due to migration or some technical fault yesterday many post got deleted and he didnt expected that so he didnt had back up but he said he is trying best to get back and also will try in future it wont happen again.
this is a post and you can check his post no 204
click her:ehttps://dreamdth.com/community/thre...gs-questions-and-feedbacks-here.97187/page-21
Hi all,

We had yet another server migration. Though, It can not be called as migration which we already have done earlier. The server where we were hosted got crashed so the data became unaccessible and we had to move into other company. I had to download a backup which was taken day ago so we lost a day data however i have upload that, since i had not imagined it would happen like that otherwise i would have taken more backups. Now hopefully it will run smoothly.

Let me know if anyone having queries. And yes, your posts in the meantime can not be recovered.

Regards

Last edited:
As bapun bro said due to migration or some technical fault yesterday many post got deleted and he didnt expected that so he didnt had back up but he said he is trying best to get back and also will try in future it wont happen again.
this is a post and you can check his post no 204
click her:ehttps://dreamdth.com/community/thre...gs-questions-and-feedbacks-here.97187/page-21
Hi all,

We had yet another server migration. Though, It can not be called as migration which we already have done earlier. The server where we were hosted got crashed so the data became unaccessible and we had to move into other company. I had to download a backup which was taken day ago so we lost a day data however i have upload that, since i had not imagined it would happen like that otherwise i would have taken more backups. Now hopefully it will run smoothly.

Let me know if anyone having queries. And yes, your posts in the meantime can not be recovered.

Regards
You said exactly what i wanted to say. Yes, the data became inaccessible for the day as the server stopped responding. We then bought another new server to host our website which has almost 3 times more specs of what previously had. The post which got deleted can't be recovered, however if you have saved copy in your PC - kindly reupload.

I didn't imagined anything like that would happen, otherwise i take regular backups.:(

yesterday I postd few snaps of ****** here... Who deleted those pics and that too with out any notice?

Cool

Many of updates also gone .. it happen in tech world ..

Team is the only authorized to delete posts here

But , issue is different its actually data loss

Edited

Last edited:
Cool

Many of updates also gone .. it happen in tech world ..

Team is the only authorized to delete posts here

The scenario is different in this case, we didn't deleted nor anyone hacked. It was the server who acted crazy and things gone abnormal. So some data lost.

Confused between this and Chrome Cast, anything which can be done in Chrome cast but not on this?

Can we cast apps loaded on our mobile on this?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock