Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Review after 3Days Usage (Daily Limit 3GB)
1. YouTube works well with BSNL 3G(upto 720p) . beyond that not possible with this speed. though sometime speed drops and pixels drops to 480p.
2. Prime Video works well(720p/1080p) with This.
3. Voot and Voot Kids works well.
4.Hotstar Not working well with low speed.
5.Gaana app performance is good. Though it automatically resets language preference. and No Login options is there.
**I used only this 5 apps till now**

Review after 3Days Usage (Daily Limit 3GB)
1. YouTube works well with BSNL 3G(upto 720p) . beyond that not possible with this speed. though sometime speed drops and pixels drops to 480p.
2. Prime Video works well(720p/1080p) with This.
3. Voot and Voot Kids works well.
4.Hotstar Not working well with low speed.
5.Gaana app performance is good. Though it automatically resets language preference. and No Login options is there.
**I used only this 5 apps till now**
have you got the amazon pay balance yet
i have also order the fire tv stick
but i got amazon prime membership for one year valid till 2nd june 2018 but even my payment is cancelled for prime membership is there any issue with amazon server. one of my friend got pay balance in 5 days and one of my friend didnt got pay balance almost 40 day after so many mail they finally gave amazon pay balance. and i have chrome cast and will casting hotstar from samsung i didnt find any lag even with my 1mbps speed and youtube video quality is awesome with chrome cast but while mirroring jiotv i find quality drop to drastic level is there any quality issue with other video app except hotstar with fire tv. if yes then i will cancel my order plz reply fast

Last edited:
149bfd012e622fae95f445269e1ae91f.jpg

have you got the amazon pay balance yet[/b]
but i got amazon prime membership for one year valid till 2nd june 2018 but even my payment is cancelled for prime membership is there any issue with amazon server. one of my friend got pay balance in 5 days and one of my friend didnt got pay balance almost 40 day after so many mail they finally gave amazon pay balance. and i have chrome cast and will casting hotstar from samsung i didnt find any lag even with my 1mbps speed and youtube video quality is awesome with chrome cast but while mirroring jiotv i find quality drop to drastic level is there any quality issue with other video app except hotstar with fire tv. if yes then i will cancel my order plz reply fast

No I have not received it yet. :(:(
and I tried only youtube, hotstar, Vootkids,Voot and Prime videos .so cant say Anything about other app.
and Ur 1Mbps maybe Wired broadband which is stable in connection but I have only 3G. so it's unstable than ur Wired Broadband. So quality drops occasionally

Last edited by a moderator:
have you got the amazon pay balance yet[/b]
but i got amazon prime membership for one year valid till 2nd june 2018 but even my payment is cancelled for prime membership is there any issue with amazon server. one of my friend got pay balance in 5 days and one of my friend didnt got pay balance almost 40 day after so many mail they finally gave amazon pay balance. and i have chrome cast and will casting hotstar from samsung i didnt find any lag even with my 1mbps speed and youtube video quality is awesome with chrome cast but while mirroring jiotv i find quality drop to drastic level is there any quality issue with other video app except hotstar with fire tv. if yes then i will cancel my order plz reply fast.

No I have not received it yet. :(:(
and I tried only youtube, hotstar, Vootkids,Voot and Prime videos .so cant say Anything about other app.
and Ur 1Mbps maybe Wired broadband which is stable in connection but I have only 3G. so it's unstable than ur Wired Broadband. So quality drops occasionally

Woa i am loving it fire tv stick....i have download jiotv app and jio cinema app via abdlink will post pic on monday as i am going out of station for some work vl b back on monday...

Team Note: Post edited as per Forum Rules..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock