Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,557
  • Views Views: Views 255,228
you can change it in this way...This procedure will effect on your overall Experience
as far as individual app are concerned like Hotstar,Youtube U can't change video quality. It will change as per your data speed.

778e6b19d5ed7d137a7a9526b96006f8.jpg
I did this procedure, but it seems to only work on prime video. It would have been great if 3rd party apps also could have been controlled like this. Hope Amazon does it soon :v

Hi.. Finally today I have succeeded to install that Jio TV and working fine. Pls help any of you bro...how upload image. I have tried with postimage and imugr...but images not coming...pls help me

Hi.. Finally today I have succeeded to install that Jio TV and working fine. Pls help any of you bro...how upload image. I have tried with postimage and imugr...but images not coming...pls help me
Kindly PM me the process

please don't PM anyone ...rather than post openly here...All will be benefited
aur apko free mein dua milega

Hi..Many versions I have tried but this onlygot installed pls download it

gen_signed.apk

First install in your mobile and login then install Apps2Fire in your mobile and enter the IP from firestick setting.. device..about.. network there you can find IP address of firestick the same you have to enter in A2F setup tab and save...then go to local apps tab in Apps2Fire then long press the Jio TV app and install from your mobile, installation will start from mobile to firestick. Then open the Jio TV and login....That's it. Also need to install Mouse toggle for fire TV apk in the same way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom