Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,557
  • Views Views: Views 255,228
Guys since now DIRECTV is there on fire tv in US, so I hope that one day we will have jiotv on it officially in India as well. Though, I am hoping to get DIRECTV in India as well by some trick if not officially!!!

How to get airtel 100 gb free from home wifi device any body using this?

Download airtel movies app and make sure you're using airtel internet only at that time.It will display to enter the registered mobile number and will send a OTP to confirm it and Once it is done offer will be activated

So no offer for today as I am unable to find?? so they discontinued it after only one day or may be units are sold out!!

Download airtel movies app and make sure you're using airtel internet only at that time.It will display to enter the registered mobile number and will send a OTP to confirm it and Once it is done offer will be activated
Correction: Airtel Movies App has been renamed as Airtel TV App.

Bros even i bought the fire tv stick on prime day, I'm loving it.
But I'm finding that apps like hotstar, YouTube etc consume too much data because they are always streaming in HD. Is there any way to control the streaming quality? (for apps like hotstar, YouTube etc)

Bros even i bought the fire tv stick on prime day, I'm loving it.
But I'm finding that apps like hotstar, YouTube etc consume too much data because they are always streaming in HD. Is there any way to control the streaming quality? (for apps like hotstar, YouTube etc)
you can change it in this way...This procedure will effect on your overall Experience
as far as individual app are concerned like Hotstar,Youtube U can't change video quality. It will change as per your data speed.

778e6b19d5ed7d137a7a9526b96006f8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom