Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Might be due to internet connectivity issue as you are not in a wired internet connection like broadband.

I also bought the same and really it is fantastic. Is anyone able to login to jio cinema after putting jio ID and Pass and any money required for it to see on fire stick??

I also bought the same and really it is fantastic. Is anyone able to login to jio cinema after putting jio ID and Pass and any money required for it to see on fire stick??
Yes i can login and i have posted pic also and you just need jio id and password no money require

Last edited:
anyone, firestick user facing this 'little' issue??
Some of the apps doesn't showing Icon from today

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170622/b70389dc7ec2812d0072ee8ed27d38fb.jpg

That missing Icon is because of their Icon Updation(Showing pokemon as Voot kids DP, Spitsvilla as Voot DP, Orange is the new black as Netflix DP) & they have changed some Policy changes again.

Ad free streaming for Voot and Voot Kids extended upto 30th September,2017. Earlier it was 30th June.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock