Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Good decision bro. Very very good one. Just have unlimited internet no matter if it is around 5 mpbs if u really want to enjoy. Excellent pics and sound. Just do not load it with unnecessary apps or use cloud storage for that matter....best thing for those who have limited time for tv and want to watch something good in that time and not ads ..i m more than happy...

Good decision bro. Very very good one. Just have unlimited internet no matter if it is around 5 mpbs if u really want to enjoy. Excellent pics and sound. Just do not load it with unnecessary apps or use cloud storage for that matter....best thing for those who have limited time for tv and want to watch something good in that time and not ads ..i m more than happy...
Currently I have Airtel plan for 220 GB, @ 40mbps post which it is 2 mbps. Let see how it works out...

just now streamed An old episode of GOT(uncensored) in 720p using stick. It consumes 1.13 GB Data for 1:01hr episode.

That is why unlimited internet is required with this. On amazon prime if u watch one hour video in best quality, it may consume even up to 5 gb in one hour!!!!! ..yes I have checked myself...so no matter what but unlimited internet is the first thing for this.

Right..but issue is that if u want to use it for family as well then u need to have it unlimited...as now i have made tatasky just for running with 99 pack and free offers and rest is on fire tv ... some places people are getting unlimited for 500-700 rs like i m getting upto 10 mpbs speed and truly unlimited for 700 (can minus tatasky bill as well from 450 to 125 or so now)..

Right.
Cable tv and DTH going to obsolete in coming days...
OTT service is the future..
But u have to pay for OTT services , which is somewhat huge now.
If we take hotstar premium it will cost 199/-
+ YuppTV =100/-
+ Ditto TV =20/-
+ NETFLIX =600/-
+ Internet Charge =700/-
almost 16000-1700/- per month if u want to use this stick as a substitute of Your TV in proper and legal way.

First of all once u will have jio tv and jio cinema, it would be more than enough as compared to DTH and they will not charge more than 200 rs for both for basic set of channels. Also u have amazon prime for 45 rs per month and there are other many small small sites which ask very little amount to show content including HD as u have given example above and yes youtube is there for u always. Ditto tv , yupp tv would be more than enough with jio tv and cinema. So, if u plan accordingly with ur family choice, I do not think that bill would cross more than 350 or so ...see it is like sea, one has to decide how much he wants to travel. I do not think in India most people would go for Netflix type of price. As far as internet charges are cornered, that will be there as now even education is being given on it, plus I also do some official work from home time time so I was spending on it no matter if I have fire stick or not ...so for me nothing better than this!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock