Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

So I have 2 options for Amazon Prime.

1) Wait for 30-45 days and get 499.rs added to my account and Buy Amazon Prime.

2)Buy Amazon Prime along with firestick and once 499.rs gets added use it for some other item.

Instead of waiting for 30-45 days and enjoy Prime.It's better to enjoy it from day 1 only anyway they will add the amount after 20-30 days

Bro, i have decided to buy the fire stick and have ordered it today. Can you message me the app name. I am ditching my appple tv on seeing the variety of options on fire stick....
Congrats bro..Bought amazon prime too or will wait for cash back?

Congrats bro..Bought amazon prime too or will wait for cash back?
Thanks bro. I have not heard about the casback. Is the offer still available? How much does the amazon prime cost?
I am new to fire tv. For two years i have been restricted to apple tv. Looking at the options on fire tv, i am really amazed...

Thanks bro. I have not heard about the casback. Is the offer still available? How much does the amazon prime cost?
I am new to fire tv. For two years i have been restricted to apple tv. Looking at the options on fire tv, i am really amazed...
Offer available till 30th june 2017 or till stock last whichever ir earlier

installed an app for Movie streaming...

apps are :
1. Not going to reveal publicly.
2. MX Player for Firestick
Bro, it would be of help if you can message me the app name. I have ordered fire stick for 3999
Cant we stream directly from the app.why do we need mx player?

Mod Note: Don't quote images

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock