Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Has this fire TV stick Google play store? can we side load any apps?
I am asking bcoz my cousin is thinking of buying 1...

Has this fire TV stick Google play store? can we side load any apps?
I am asking bcoz my cousin is thinking of buying 1...
Fire stick doesn't have play store, it has Amazon app store. Side loading is possible.

Yesterday received Firetv Stick 4K....Done almost all settings....Working great..
I have a problem...The volume button and mute button is not working....Maybe some settings issue...
@Siva @Nilu334 please guide me to fix this issue..The sw version after update is showing 6.2.7.3...Is it possible to update installed apps manually and if we can how to do it...
Thanx in Advance..

Yesterday received Firetv Stick 4K....Done almost all settings....Working great..
I have a problem...The volume button and mute button is not working....Maybe some settings issue...
@Siva @Nilu334 please guide me to fix this issue..The sw version after update is showing 6.2.7.3...Is it possible to update installed apps manually and if we can how to do it...
Thanx in Advance..

Regarding Volume and Power controls, Fire TV Stick should do the setup automatically for most of the TVs. IN case it doesnt work, go to Equipment control in the settings and follow the on-screen instructions. Apps can be sideloaded through apps like "Send files to TV"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock