Discussion Amazon Fire TV Stick - Discussions, Reviews, Snaps

Yesterday received Firetv Stick 4K....Done almost all settings....Working great..
I have a problem...The volume button and mute button is not working....Maybe some settings issue...
@Siva @Nilu334 please guide me to fix this issue..The sw version after update is showing 6.2.7.3...Is it possible to update installed apps manually and if we can how to do it...
Thanx in Advance..

Current version 6.2.7.6
Factory reset once again....automatically new version download...
Remote...
Again set remote setting.

I saw some people are getting Airtel Xstream app on firestick.I couldn't find it on my firestick after searching in apps.What could be the reason?

Regarding Volume and Power controls, Fire TV Stick should do the setup automatically for most of the TVs. IN case it doesnt work, go to Equipment control in the settings and follow the on-screen instructions. Apps can be sideloaded through apps like "Send files to TV"
Thank for the suggestions...
I have tried in Equipment control but in my Lloyd TV doesnt work....I have paired my HT successfully....
I am using Send files to TV to side load apps and already installed few...

Current version 6.2.7.6
Factory reset once again....automatically new version download...
Remote...
Again set remote setting.
Tried factory setting twice but the same version is available.....Also Done remote setting but volume button is not able in my TV ...Paired HT....

Switch off main cable & on again within 20 seconds.
I think it's a bug in Firetv stick...Me too had this blank screen earlier once...Later switched off and switched on...Then worked fine...Maybe the sw update will fix...

My firestick (hd) got stuck during booting with blank tv screen. what can do?
I found the reason for the issue as I seen in HDTV only.....It's have issues in Full HD TV only as the settings on Auto resolution...If we manually sets to 1080p working fine...If we set auto resolution it takes time to auto adjust to full HD resolution...
Works fine in 4K TV without any issues...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock