Sad News Amazon fire TV servers are down

saravana184

Reaction score
Amazon fire TV servers are down and home screen displays "unable to connect to our servers"
Anyone else facing the same issue ?

Me too.....this is bullsh*t from such a company....this will only downgrade the value of a company in people mind......but i dont understand why its connected to server and not a open source like full fledge android system. But then its first time i am facing such problem so will give benefit of doubt.

But there movie and tv show section working only home screen has problem with server but i open jiotv app and other app too on firetv

on1ai6J.jpg

Last edited:
Home screen server is down but you can open all app install in your firetv.

Amazon fire TV servers are down and home screen displays "unable to connect to our servers"
Anyone else facing the same issue ?
Bro same here home screen not showing any thing. I think servers are down.

I think all apps have their source different, they just need to connect internet, so if one link fails for any app the others should work.

All other tabs like movies, tv series etc. are working fine likewise the apps also. So if servers are down them how are these working perfectly fine?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock