Sad News Amazon echo dot not working

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
I purchased echo dot at that time when Alexa officially launched in India during 2017 diwali. At that time purchase was fully based on Invitation only and I purchased that time using DDF link.

From today morning its audio part not working. Maybe anyhow speaker fully damaged. I wonder how could a speaker be fully damaged that not at all sound coming. I reset the device. No solution. Whenever paired the device with other bluetooth speaker or wired headphone it's working sound getting from that device but the inbuilt speaker not working at all.

Can an electronic shopkeeper repair the speaker part ?

I purchased echo dot at that time when Alexa officially launched in India during 2017 diwali. At that time purchase was fully based on Invitation only and I purchased that time using DDF link.

From today morning its audio part not working. Maybe anyhow speaker fully damaged. I wonder how could a speaker be fully damaged that not at all sound coming. I reset the device. No solution. Whenever paired the device with other bluetooth speaker or wired headphone it's working sound getting from that device but the inbuilt speaker not working at all.

Can an electronic shopkeeper repair the speaker part ?
Amazon has authorised repair centres, it will be paid, but I think they will be able to repair it.
Once I contacted support for my out of warranty echo show, support told that repair centre will diagnose the issue and let me know the repair estimate.

Local electronic repair may help, if its just issues with the speaker part. But they may not have same or original part to replace, and sound quality may severely degrade.

Personally I would suggest to use it on aux/wired cable with some good quality speaker, and avoid going for repair.
Repair cost may not justify the current value of old device itself

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock