Sad News Airtel xtreme fibre down for 3rd day

• Thread starter nsas02
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 6,142
I have been using ACT for last 2 years and before than used Airtel.I had issues with Airtel and initially ACT was like a breath of fresh air but over past 7-8 months ACT has been very poor.Atleast with Airtel during the time i was using,i observed that they used to communicate if there was some problem.With ACT what i find lacking is total absence of communication. I am atleast privileged that ACT VP lives in my building so any problem gets attended on priority.But then you will never know when some network downtime happens.
Ive also been hearing mixed reviews about ACT bro. Guess some are lucky and some are not.
Downtime reporting is the best in Airtel as I've been using it for so long.
For now, I've registered for Jio since it is free for a month.. Let's see...

This is a never-ending headache...
E4xZkK2.jpg
I am also using airtel bb living in Chennai I didn't had downtime at all. My bb started working the moment when power supply resumed. Maybe try raising this to nodal or appellate authority. ACT depends on how the cable travels i.e. under ground or over head. In my area ACT bb is fully overhead via electricity poles so cable cut every now and then. And airtel is completely underground.

I am also using airtel bb living in Chennai I didn't had downtime at all. My bb started working the moment when power supply resumed. Maybe try raising this to nodal or appellate authority. ACT depends on how the cable travels i.e. under ground or over head. In my area ACT bb is fully overhead via electricity poles so cable cut every now and then. And airtel is completely underground.
Which area are you from bro? Im from Thiruvanmiyur and Airtel BB is totally down for past 4 days...

Which area are you from bro? Im from Thiruvanmiyur and Airtel BB is totally down for past 4 days...
Here in my Area too no issue with Airtel. Though some streets are flooded and Airtel fiber is underground, It worked fine...
Only issue is we dont had power for 2 days in morning from 9AM to 8PM due to Nivar. But Airtel fine worked whenever I had power...

Area : Tambaram

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock