Breaking Airtel Xstream AirFiber 4Month plans launched

• Thread starter Thread starter Pradeep.R
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 68
  • Views Views: Views 3,292
3month free.
If you don't want this product. pls ignore.

Dear Pradeep!

There's Nothing Wrong In @Parminderjit Singh Bro! Question

He Is Completely Right!

Airtel Taking Money In Advance And Giving Plan! So Here Nothing Is Free!

Moreover! Airtel Will Retrieve All CPE & STB, When Customer Don't Want To Use It Further!

So Here Nothing Is Free!

If You Want To Be A Promoter Of A Particular Brand / Product With Wrong Information! Do It Outside DDF And OTF!

Stop Spreading Incomplete Or Wrong Information Here!

Dear Pradeep!

He Is Completely Right!

Moreover! Airtel Will Retrieve All CPE & STB, When Customer Don't Want To Use It Further!

So Here Nothing Is Free!

If You Want To Be A Promoter Of A Particular Brand / Product With Wrong Information! Do It Outside DDF And OTF!

I am sharing exclusive information with the group, but I am not a promoter."

I am sharing exclusive information with the group, but I am not a promoter."

I'm Talking About Reply You Have Given To @Parminderjit Singh Bro!

The Information Which You Given Is Not An Exclusive Information, But It's Literally A Wrong Information!

Stop Defending Yourself!

Nothing Is Free Here! Always Think Many Times Before Posting! Stop Doing Copy Paste From Your Dealers / Distributors!

I'm Talking About Reply You Have Given To @Parminderjit Singh Bro!

The Information Which You Given Is Not An Exclusive Information, But It's Literally A Wrong Information!

Stop Defending Yourself!

Nothing Is Free Here! Always Think Many Times Before Posting! Stop Doing Copy Paste From Your Dealers / Distributors!
I am clearly mention rs3300 price... The posts you made are also applicable to you.

Dear Pradeep!

He Is Completely Right!

So Here Nothing Is Free!

Anna sorry but the question /statement was wrong and Airtel, @Pradeep.R are stating correct information.....let me tell u how

1stly usually when u buy an Airtel Broadband / XStream Fibre connection then Rs. 1500 is charged as installation + activation fee and with that even XStream Smart Android Box is not provided for free.....only when one opts for advance rental semi annual or annual plans while buying a new connection then installation + activation fee is waived off

So in this 4 month special offer plan too one is just paying 4 months advance rental plan and installation + activation fee has been waived off and one is getting Free Airtel XStream Box too alongwith subscription of 350 Free TV Channels + 24 HD channels each month.....the complimentary Airtel XStream Premium and Disney+Hotstar subscription is also there.

Now coming to ur point about Airtel requesting inactive customers to return equipment once they decide to cancel connection or not use it.....well this is a separate thing and only applicable to customers who buy Airtel Products under Rental Scheme be it DTH / Broadband wherein as such products r made available at highly subsidised pricing/ free thereby company try to recover this hardware cost via monthly rental paid by customers and once this cost has been recovered i don't think Airtel will even request those customers to return equipments or if they do there is nothing wrong in it as they have not charged for it or just charged for installation + activation

So both things r different, as i have explained that Airtel is indeed providing hardware + installation/activation for free and customer is only paying for advance monthly plan rental while opting for such offers alongwith Free XStream Box + Complimentary TV Channel Packs and OTT subscriptions which too are being provided.

Regardless of whether a customer has to return the equipment later on when they decide to not use their services still Airtel is providing the hardware for free as they r not charging for the same.

Back
Top Bottom