Discussion Airtel, Vodafone Idea Removing IUC Charges

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 137
  • Views: Views 18,416
In the past one month, I've recharged for 100 rupees additionally. So I am paying almost 799 for 84 days... Which is very costly I would say.

yhhgOXP.jpg
How many minutes do you use per month bro?

How many minutes do you use per month bro?
I think this question is well a topic for a Poll, what do you guys say? However, for prepaid mobile plans, is there a way to measure how many minutes we have used in (say, 28 days)? This will open up quite some surprises, as currently no one tracks how many minutes were used.

We might well be taken aback by the very less / very large no. of minutes used by us.

That's why they started to break their promises... Lifetime free calls, 49 Plan for Jio phone etc... We've been saying this for years.... Nobody is saint here...

JIO wants TRAI to make IUC zero thats Why They are still Charging it ..Once Trai scraps IUC completely.. Jio will again start giving Unlimited calls to all networks..

N AVOID wants TRAI to keep IUC charges Continue forever that's why right now for temporary covering up IUC charges By Giving Unlimited calls to their customers N behaving as if They Are Saint ..

AVOID Just cant afford giving unlimited calls for a long time Once TRAI extends IUC for more two years Then AVOID will start showing their real face and charge IUC for Voice calls to their customers ..wait n watch
AVOID ppl playing "UNLIMITED " card just for temporary basis ..

Brokerage Goldman Sachs, which hosted Bharti Airtel chairman Sunil Mittal as part of its CIO tour, said the top executive expects average revenue per user (ARPU), a key operational parameter, to reach the Rs. 200 levels — a level it recorded before Reliance Jio Infocomm’s entry in 2016 — in the next few quarters. Airtel expects ARPU to reach close to even Rs. 300 over time.

Airtel bullish on 35% RMS, Rs. 200 ARPU in few quarters

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why they started to break their promises... Lifetime free calls, 49 Plan for Jio phone etc... We've been saying this for years.... Nobody is saint here...
AVOID also breaks the promise of free incoming for lifetime, which was charged Rs.999 per sim earlier. Now AVOID wants ARPU Rs.300 per month in coming days.

AVOID also breaks the promise of free incoming for lifetime, which was charged Rs.999 per sim earlier. Now AVOID wants ARPU Rs.300 per month in coming days.
That's our point always. Everybody does the same. Nobody is here for charity... At the end of the day, they need money. Only Money. So it's not wise to believe in these companies promises.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock