Airtel Offers 12 Months of Free Data to Customers Switching to Its 4G Network.

• Thread starter Saj 007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,167
So airtel is trying to say that if someone uses 3 GB per month then he should not recharge 3GB pack but should recharge 3GB as 3 times 1GB pack  :D

Then What is the point in having higher GB pack we have to recharge it like this ?  

Anyway any comments on Very Very Big Free data Banner. Isn't it a deceptive ad ? :lol

thisisjagan said:
See the plans as well... I don't see anything deceptive...
Bro, this is obviously deceptive. If you say switching to Airtel 4g will get you free data worth 9k, means it should be free, irrespective of any recharge boundations. Go through Jio offers. You will understand what is meant by free..
And brother, you sincerely speak like Airtel Marketing Officer.
They should clearly mention. However, it is only viable to get customer read it. Once they understand the whole thing, its all clear. Doesn't actually makes a difference to consumer.
As a consumer, i object it.

Guys, don't compare airtel with Jio... Look at the subscriber base, quality etc... Jio suffocates with megre customer base... If airtel starts offers just like Jio, think about the corporate customers... Jio has no corporate or enterprise customers... It's absurd to compare Jio with existing operators like airtel Vodafone and idea...

I am migrating my number to Airtel.

For 549 infinity plan I ll get unlimited calls and 7GB data.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock