Bharti Airtel offers 4GB 3G/4G data at Rs 149 to some customers: Report

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Bharti Airtel , India’s largest telecom operator is offering 4GB 3G/4G data for selected customers at Rs 149 which will be valid for 28 days, Telecom Talk reported.

The report said that some users are also being offered a special Rs 299 plan where the users will be getting 4GB data and unlimited local and STD calls made to Airtel’s network. The offer will be valid for 28 days.

Another offer by Airtel gives 4GB of data at Rs 265 to some customers. To avail these offers , customers will have to keep a track of the service messages sent by the operator, or one needs to keep checking Airtel’s official site for latest offers.

Airtel is also expected to modify its postpaid
plans and the telco may introduce hourly data packs as well. These schemes are expected to be launched in the second week of February.
Post the entry of Mukesh Ambani-driven
Reliance Jio , telcos have aggressively rolled out cheap data plans with unlimited voice calls.

Bharti Airtel: bharti airtel offers 4gb 3g/4g data at rs 149 to some customers: report, Telecom News, ET Telecom

ae9a3f929b20640be01d646b06e1be65.jpg

Im unlucky in that matter...
But Im lucky that my 2g plans working on 3g also. So Im getting 2gb(2g) in 95rs with 3g speed.

Basil bro, you are not recharged of net from long time. Therefore you got it. I got same msg before few days

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock