Airtel My Plan Offers Customers The Flexibility to Create their own Postpaid Plan

Reaction score
Leading Telecom Operator Bharti Airtel has launched extensive campaigns to promote Its My Plan for Postpaid Users.MyPlans allows customer the Flexibility to Create their own Postpaid plans. Customer can pic data,local,std, sms,roaming packs of their choice.

With regular postpaid plans which offers pre-defined voice/data/SMS benefits,customer end up by wasting some of the benefits as their actual usage requirements would be different .Airtel MyPlans attempts to resolve this issue by offering users to pic their choice of packs as required.

Airtel My Plan users can also share the plan with family and plan can be changed every month based on requirement. Airtel also offering SIM Delivery at doorstep without any extra cost. for More Details please visit Company Visit.

"The new Campaign is based on a simple consumer insight - that a lot of postpaid Mobile users end up with plan benefits that they never fully utilize and end up wasting these benefits month on month. My Plan Address this problem by giving customers the freedom to choose what they actually need in their Postpaid ," said Mr.Saini Gopalan , Director - Consumer Business , Bharti Airtel Said.

Airtel Myplan Offers Users to CreateTheir Own Postpaid Plan

Reactions: iSK
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock