Discussion Airtel mobile services degrading day by day

same here kiran bro...i cant get 3g in my home...i hav to switch it to 2g at home(to get 2bar signal only) and hav to swap after coming out...vry irritating...no response from cc.

Can't understand Airtel, no coverage when I was in Hyderabad and I get full 4G coverage when I am at village :eek:

fOjVAKK.jpg

Shocked seeing the speed
f7kGIAy.jpg

In my area Airtel is the best network with speed about 30+ mbps maximum time.

I visited Jio store yesterday, they gave me token and asked me to come on Monday to take phone. Until yesterday there was huge rush at stores so I did not go.
Disgusting!

I have been checking Airtel Network from yesterday at my village, I could see that Airtel is offering 2G and 4G only, no 3G :rolleyes:

I read some article that Airtel is planning to retire 3G in next 2 years, looks like that has already started. Airtel tower at my village was 2G only and it has been upgraded to 4G recently without support for 3G.

Here i get only 2G inside locality indoor though Airtel has very good 3G coverage throughout roads, whereas incase of Voda it is exactly opposite. They are very bad throughout road but strong 3G/4G in locality indoor so we are stuck with dual SIM phones

For me Airtel is best and for 200 RS I am getting unlimited calls plus 30GB internet with Data carry forward option.

Here Vodafone sucks a lot...

Airtel laid a new tower to improve 4G coverage...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock