Amazon Fire TV Stick, Google Chromecast Rival, Launched at Rs. 3,999

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score

Amazon’s popular TV streaming product — the Amazon Fire TV Stick — is all set to make its way to India. According to a report in TechPP, the Amazon Fire TV Stick is set to launch later in April and will come at an introductory price of Rs 1,999 for the existing Prime customers.

Amazon Fire TV Stick is a competitor to Google’s Chromecast, Roku and many other streaming devices. With Amazon Prime Video having entered India, it just makes sense to launch the Amazon Fire line of products such as tablets, Fire TV Stick or even the Fire TV box. According to TechPP, the Fire TV Stick was expected to launch last year with the announcement of Prime Membership.

For non-Prime subscribers, the price of the Fire TV Stick may be Rs 3,999. The Fire TV Stick will be sold on Amazon India, Croma as well as Reliance Digital Stores in select Indian cities. The distribution will expand to other cities gradually. The report also states that Amazon is expected to bring in the Fire TV Box to India later this year.

Amazon Fire TV Stick coming to India soon; at a Rs 1999 introductory price for Prime members Tech2 Mobile

RE: Amazon Fire TV Stick coming to India soon; at a Rs 1999 for Prime members

If it comes with Alexa we can expect amazon echo, echo dot and echo tap very soon in India :eek:hya

Is Fire Tv better than chromecast 2? I have recently purchased chromecast :( should have waited for this as this looks good deal as I already have amazon prime membership.

Amazon Fire TV Stick is launched for Rs.3,999

Amazon

Amazon Fire TV Stick is launched in India for Rs.3,999.  Prime member will get Rs.499 payback in amazon pay balance. Fire tv comes with 100gb of airtel data.

Amazon Fire TV Stick, Google Chromecast Rival, Launched at Rs. 3,999

Amazon has launched the Fire TV Stick – its competitor to Chromecast – in India at Rs. 3,999, which means you can now easily watch Prime Video on your TV.

If you’re a Prime member, it will ship with your credentials configured, and net you Rs. 499 cashback via Amazon Pay. You can also get it from physical retailers such as Croma and Reliance Digital starting Thursday.

To entice you into buying the Fire TV Stick, Amazon has several limited period offers at launch. You can get 100GB of free data on your Airtel broadband and 4G Wi-Fi connection for a period of three months, and 240GB data on your You Broadband connection for the same period. There’s also a three-month free premium subscription for Eros Now, six months of ad-free streaming on Gaana, and a month of ad-free streaming on Voot.

Amazon Fire TV Stick, Google Chromecast Rival, Launched at Rs. 3,999 | NDTV Gadgets360.com

RE: Amazon Fire TV Stick is launched for Rs.3,999

I thought it will b available in low price.. Coz Google Chrome is also costly..

RE: Amazon Fire TV Stick is launched for Rs.3,999

I guess going for ReTV is a better choice.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock