OTF Exclusive Airtel Digital TV Could Be Launching Xstream Smart Stick for OTT Contents

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 8,308
Airtel Stick Bundle showing as recommendation under Plans & Offer section on app. What exactly is this? Are they launching something like Fire Stick to counter Jio GigaFiber OTT?
Yes bro, Im also getting same recommendation. Dont know what is this.

i Got info Airtel Digital TV is Launching the new box or Xstream Smart Stick Today
Its a Great News Bro.
@dino29 Bro Also Yesterday Said That Airtel May Be Launching Smart Stick like Firetv Stick. Check His Post
👇👇
Airtel Stick Bundle showing as recommendation under Plans & Offer section on app. What exactly is this? Are they launching something like Fire Stick to counter Jio GigaFiber OTT?

Airtel is countering to Jio? too funny. they never change their mindset.
off topic: 14+ years of using airtel prepaid and 9+ years of using Airtel DTH.
after using jio, airtel still looting us with their cheap tricks.

Great News. Happy that i did not upgrade to Internet TV STB, now this pure stick is being provided free as part of my airtel digital tv account

I Also Use Airtel DTH Since More Than 7 Years, But They Are Not Looting Me.
still they are charging money for Direct vide calls on unlimted pack and 1860 series numbers on prepaid. if we ask cheaper dth packs they always suggest highest pack. for example if the pack cost was 160, they suggest 250 pack. it is called dumb service. think as common man those who cannot able to reach customer care.

Last edited:
Great News. Happy that i did not upgrade to Internet TV STB, now this pure stick is being provided free as part of my airtel digital tv account
Are you sure bro, they will provide it free ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock