Airtel Broadband installed today

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 11,730
I thought internet is the cheapest in us as Google giving free 5 Mbps.

Yes bro, call cc to activate.

But for that I might need to change my plan from 999 to 1050 for same speed and data (excluding the 750gb offer).

Right now I get 175-180 gb for 999 without unlimited calls.

spending 50.rs more for unlimited calls and that offer....I'm confused what to do.

I might loose the bonus data i'm getting right now if I change plan

I thought internet is the cheapest in us as Google giving free 5 Mbps.

I think even mobile data is costly there

Last edited:
Most of the datacenters of websites based on US, that's another plus point as faster ping rates.

bro one thing i dont understand that this new offer of 750gb bonus data is available for those who have got airtel bb after 12june. you can check that in terms and conditions. but u got ur connection in may. So how come you get bonus data. What did you tell cc. Help me as i also want this additional data. but cc is refusing

bro one thing i dont understand that this new offer of 750gb bonus data is available for those who have got airtel bb after 12june. you can check that in terms and conditions. but u got ur connection in may. So how come you get bonus data. What did you tell cc. Help me as i also want this additional data. but cc is refusing
I guess you need to change the plan... Contact airtel on Twitter.

The Offer is valid only in India and redeemable only upon taking fresh subscriptions to Airtel’s select DSL broadband rental plans in accordance with the present terms and conditions.

Last edited:

I told CC that few days back i had booked connection online. Then she checked and then told me that it is available. Did you book your connection online? If yes, then tell them to add else, you will not pay the bill, disconnect the service and then again apply. They will take sometime but will eventually give you the offer. Wish you all the best..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock